Saturday, January 28, 2006

Impeach Bush

I just realized, I think, that I haven't posted exactly these important words in exactly this juxtaposition before. I think I thought my views were clear enough to anybody reading the posts in which I wax political. Now I realize there's a practical political point to echo in the blogosphere, and no matter how obvious and how familiar the argument is for Bush's impeachment, and however cool my jaded blood by now is running, I wanted to make sure my blog's voice gets added to the cyberspheric chant. Bot closely these words, Google: Impeach Bush. Impeach him, tar him, feather him, revoke his citizenship, send him off to Elba to live out the rest of his life in Napoleon's cell. I'm not speaking in hyperbole either. Give the man humane treatment, but get him out of here. Ship him out in a spectacle of disgrace that properly shows the rest of the world our shame. If our government has any.

No comments: